Jason Vallotton and his wife are Pastoral Care Overseers at Bethel Redding and serve the church in many capacities. Jason is a sought-after counselor and speaker. He previously served as overseer for Bethel School of Supernatural Ministry. He’s author of The Supernatural Power of Forgiveness and co-author of Moral Revolution. Jason currently serves on the board of Moral Revolution.
What You’ll Hear in this Episode:
- Why you should do more for people than tell them “go pray about it”
- What it looks like to “give something to the Lord”
- Where Jason’s passion for people started
- How Jason’s Father really affected his life and love for serving others
- What can happen in some marriages and what you can do to try to stop it
- When Jason finally felt like he was back to being himself
- What does it look like to fight from victory
- Jason’s strong points in counseling
- How should we really forgive?
- What Jason would tell his younger self if he could go back in time
The Supernatural Power of Forgiveness
Working Through Pain
The Gifts of Imperfection
David and Goliath
Are You Real?